We are a slow fashion brand, creating two collections per year: Autumn-Winter and Spring-Summer collections. It takes 6 months from start to finish to bring our collections into life and we produce in small quantities to ensure we have no unwanted stock - we don’t always get it right, but we try our best.
We are inspired by anything and everything, life is full of amazing things! Nature, books, music, movies, nostalgia and many more. Sometimes a movie, a tree or a melody can be a great inspiration for our collections.
We are a small team operating the business, and we know the full journey of each item from designing to sampling, cutting to ironing.
The quality of our items is extremely important to us and we hope that the garments will last for many years. We want to make sure that our clothes are affordable but more importantly we always pay a fair price for them.
To ensure comfort and texture we always hand pick the softest texture fabrics that we find, and source always locally.
OEKO-TEX® certified fabrics and dyes, giving parents the peace of mind that every fabric, button, and dye we use is clean and toxin-free.
We are always working with a sustainable manner, because we know sustainability is a journey, and a learning process for us. We want to leave a better world for the next generations.
We are aware that the fashion industry has a disastrous impact on the environment, and in fact, it is the second largest polluter in the world, just after the oil industry. And the environmental damage is increasing as the industry grows.
However, there are solutions and alternatives to mitigate these problems. The first step lies in building awareness and willingness to change.
WHAT WE DO
- Design and sell casual chic girls-wear for age 2-16 years old
- Use premium quality fabrics with environmentally friendly organic and natural materials that are locally sourced and produced using traditional methods
- Use earthy pastel colours to evoke a fresh joyful, feminine feeling
- Produced in limited quantities for each collection, emphasize on exclusivity and uniqueness.
- Work in fair-trade and ethical conditions
- Manufacture our garments in Turkey with a small family business
- Believe in the power of collaborations with small businesses
- Aim to offer the luxury garments in affordable prices
- Use recycled plastic item bags
- Produce handmade items supporting our local talented women, as our priority
- Avoid overstocks